Te Ngaere Premier Room
Split King bed · ENSUITE BATHROOM · PRIVATE DECK
Te Ngaere is at the eastern end of the lodge and therefore is wonderfully placed to view the sunrise over the Cavalli Islands. Slightly elevated from the rest of the lodge, Te Ngaere has its own private sun-drenched deck accessed either from the main deck or privately from the rooms large double doors.
It offers a split king-bed, electric blankets, modern plugs (USB), flatscreen, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and environmentally friendly toiletries.
The New Zealand style design features the simple elegance of the room with its clear lines and a one-color-based décor.
IncluDED IN ROOM RATES
Your time at Huntaway Lodge is an experience of comfort, relaxation and reflection. Look forward to the services that are included in the price.
- Daily gourmet-breakfast with fresh produces from our garden
- Pre-dinner drinks and amuse bouche
- Daily bespoke dinner by Chef Wayne Olsen
- Mini-bar with coffee- & tea facilities, freshly baked cookies
- Environmentally friendly bath-room amenities
- Free Wifi